Asynchrony Runners Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Scottsdale Skies

Sometimes you just have to stop and look up in wonder at the amazing world that we inhabit. I was in Scottsdale again this week for a meeting and had the opportunity for an early run. The morning was cool, and it had been raining on and off most of the night. The sky was a milky purple. I don't think the color came through so well from my phone camera, but it was a color that I don't often see in the skies above Saint Louis.

Based on the schedule (as always) I was on for an easy four miler. I stayed in the same hotel the week before, so the route was fresh in my mind. As I got past the first mile, I had to stop and grab the picture that you see here. I usually hate to stop (even for stop lights!) during one of the short weekly runs, but this view was certainly worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home