Asynchrony Runners Blog

Friday, October 06, 2006

The Weight

I was stuck, yet again in the Phoenix airport, waiting with Cornel for the 5:30pm flight to Saint Louis. We were feeling fairly good as our meeting ended early and we had moved from the 7:50 to the earlier flight with nary an extra charge. Alas, a weather delay coming out of Las Vegas had put a ground stop on our plane, eventually showing in Phoenix at 6:45. Thanks to Southwest's unbelievably quick turn, we were on our way and made it back home by 11:30. It certainly could have been a lot worse.

Due to the late arrival, I didn't quite make it in to the gym this morning, but did stumble across the scale for a quick check on my current status. I'm happy to report that I'm down 3 since I started this little regime. I have to say that I really couldn't pull any of this off without the retentive use of my Diet and Exercise Assistant. It really makes you think about what you're eating, and also helps to track all of the exercise that you're doing. And for only $20, it's quite the bargain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home