Asynchrony Runners Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

Oyster Point, San Francisco

On Wednesday morning, the fog was thick in St. Louis and as I boarded the plane I thought I would be greeted with the same famous fog the next morning in San Francisco. As you can tell from the picture I took this morning during my run, it was a beautiful, fog free sunny and cool morning...perfect for my scheduled five miler around the water at Oyster Point.

We have been staying at the Residence Inn at Oyster Point and I would heartily recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling to San Francisco and looking for a wonderful place to run in the mornings or evenings. The staff is friendly, the accommodations very nice and free breakfast buffet and evening happy hours round out the offering.

Through the lobby, out the back door of the breakfast room and past the pool you'll find a running path that wraps all the way around the Point. If you head out to the right, a 5K path takes you past office parks and boat docks and loops around to take you back home again. To the left, you'll have another mile and a half that terminates at another boat doc nestled right at the end of the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home