Asynchrony Runners Blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

St. Louis Marathon

Looks like many of the Async folks are gearining up for the St. Louis Marathon and 1/2 Marathon on April 10, 2005. The entry deadline is Feb 14th, so we have lots of time to convince others to join the running madness and mayhem.

I started training two weeks ago and I'm following the novice schedule posted on the site. It's a bit different than the training I did for the Lewis and Clark 1/2 marathon earlier this year. This one has you running 5 days a week, versus 4. So far so good...I'll let you all know how it's going once the long runs get a bit longer :)

1 Comments:

  • Hi, just got on to your blog from a link over at the Blogger updates. I'm part of a running bloggers group at http://completerunning.com/running/blogs.htm.

    By Blogger Deene, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home